Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Poor Service So Far
Poor Service So Far
I paid for the $150 Founder Pack, and when I get into the game once it's released, guess what... I have a mixture of the $150 and $80 Founder Pack (I'm pretty sure), the Trailblazer title is from the $80 pack and the Founder title is from the $150 pack, I got the Trailblazer title. I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few more things that I can't remember were included with the $150 one as well. Then, I don't even have patron status. I sent in a ticket about a week ago and yesterday they came back to me saying, "We THINK we have fixed your issue."

Didn't fix it.

So, I'm missing stuff that I'm suppose to have. If this isn't fixed soon I'm getting my money back. I know it's launch but paying $150 and not getting what I'm suppose to get is just ridiculous. It's basically a waste of money.
09-27-2014, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2014 02:17 AM by Sique Bear.)
RE: Poor Service So Far
Well, I'm sorry to hear about the patron status, that sucks.

However, you got the right title. Trailblazer is the $150 one and Founder (the one I have) is only the $50 one. I don't remember what the $100 title was, but you should have that one as well.
09-27-2014, 03:38 AM
(09-27-2014 03:38 AM)Pastry Wrote:  Well, I'm sorry to hear about the patron status, that sucks.

However, you got the right title. Trailblazer is the $150 one and Founder (the one I have) is only the $50 one. I don't remember what the $100 title was, but you should have that one as well.

Alright. So maybe I do have the items I was suppose to get, really doesn't change the fact that probably the most important thing in the package is missing from my account. :/
09-27-2014, 08:40 AM
Yeah "Trailblazer" is definitely the $150 title, but it really sucks that you don't have patron status - I'd spam them with tickets or something to get it fixed - maybe they'd even give you extra free game time or some Worker's Compensations to make up for the lack of patron labor.

If you think you're still missing any items you can go here: https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account...ction?dd=1
and there is a spot where you can send stuff to a character once, to make sure that you got everything. Also what server are you on?
09-27-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm on Kyrios, I'm waiting until I get this fixed before I join any clans though, if I don't get it fixed then I'm probably going to get a refund.
09-27-2014, 04:42 PM