Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Monday 9/29 Guild Trade Run
Monday 9/29 Guild Trade Run
Hey everyone, I've heard over the past couple days that people need to run some trade packs in order to start generating some income to continue gearing and leveling up professions so I think it is time that we had our first official guild trade run.

I'm hoping that there is enough interest/participation in this event to warrant doing a cross-continent run for a solid amount of gold or resources. I'd prefer to avoid Freedich since we'd be doing this most likely around prime-time Monday night - but if everyone wants to head out that way, I'm not opposed to it.

Anyways, I'd like to get feedback from everyone regarding where to set out from and where to turn packs in. I don't have much experience figuring out what is the most profitable in terms of pack runs, so if some one wants to pick up my slack in that regard - I welcome it.

Hopefully we can figure out where we're going by the end of tomorrow night so that we'll be ready to set out at ~9:00 PM EST Monday night.
09-28-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Monday 9/29 Guild Trade Run
Ah, sorry about this! Had a crazy weekend and I'm still trying to get into the habit of checking the forums.

I think currently we're running packs on cars from Solzreed to Two Crowns and a full car will net ~16g and takes about 30 or so minutes. We're not using Eco-Friendly Fuel yet so the time could be improved, but we finally have some cages down to collect the shit (literally) to start making it!
09-30-2014, 03:23 AM