Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Official KoS List
Official KoS List
From here forward Scare Bears will be adopting the practice of not killing Westerners unless there is documented reasoning for doing so. Of course self-defense is fine in any and all situations, but killing a green for a trade pack is unacceptable unless they are on our KoS list. This is being done in the spirit of striving to become a reputable clan on Kyrios for any/all future endeavors - especially potential mercenary work (if that's the route we want to go). Also, it is obvious that AA is not a game that is mechanically friendly to smaller guilds - the sheer number of resources needed to accomplish end-game activities is immense, and we will need to recruit (or merge) with another guild in order to continue our progression into AA - and for that we need a good reputation.

All reds are free game. I don't care if the red is a level 5 guy killing boars for a quest, or a level 30 running a trade pack, or a level 50 who is out roaming for PvP. If they're red, go for it. Just please don't go out of your way to grief anyone. Kill them and move on. And really, if they're a red trying to turn in a pack *PLEASE* kill them - regardless of level.

Scare Bears KoS List:
<Tango> - Tango already has a reputation as being a completely untrustworthy guild in AA. They're notorious for killing greens with impunity, and scamming people. They're basically the scum of the west, and they generally have bandit flags on them. You don't have to go out of your way to kill Tango members but if they're bandits, or if they have packs they're free game. The server would thank us anyways.
09-28-2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Official KoS List
Yep, completely agree with this. Tango is dead on sight and a red is a red.

I think technically <Gank Bus>, <Boy Pussies>, and <Win Everday> are "pirate" guilds but I'm not 100%.
09-30-2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Official KoS List
Gank Bus isn't a pirate guild, they have a pretty similar stance to us when it comes to killing greens, as far as I know.

Hopefully you can spread the word, but I'm actually in Gank Bus's recruitment guild at the moment. I wanted to see what they were like to see if there's anything that could be worked out similar to how we were talking with Team Riot - but in order to play with them and get on their TS3 server and whatnot you have to be in the recruitment guild.

Just didn't want you guys to think that anything happened or that I was just ditching anyone, etc etc. So we'll see what happens. I may end up liking it, I may end up hating it, or I may decide that I do in fact want to just keep on keeping on with Scare Bears and try to build my own guild.
09-30-2014, 09:29 AM