Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Leaving
Leaving
Hey guys, it's been fun playing with you all. But I left the clan yesterday.

I know people have lives, unlike me, but it kind of sucks not having anyone to play with other than on the weekends. At this point I might as well play the game solo. It's nothing personal either, the only person I kind of don't like is Pain because of his constant trolling. But everyone else in the clan is cool and fun to play with. For now I joined Valar Morghulis as they have some good players and a friend from my school. I'm still in search of a clan that fits me best and hopefully I'll find it soon.

I am willing to be friendly with you guys if you don't mind. If I run into you guys in a fight, I'll join in and help you (depending on if I'm with the guys from VM, it's up to them at that point). I'm thinking of trying a one man clan, and allying both Scare Bears and VM if you guys are up for it. I feel like I want to play with both groups, as Scare Bears plays late, so if there's some time that I will be up later I could play with you, and most of the good players from VM play earlier in the day (at least that's I've seen so far).

I wish you the best of luck in the success of your clan, but as I said, let me know if I could ally you guys as a one man clan. If you guys say that's cool with you, then I'll talk to the VM leaders about it too and see if I could do it with them. If so, that's what I'll do instead of being in one clan or the other.
10-02-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Leaving
Does VM have a holding?

Findog Bear
10-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Yeah they own Marithain. Apparently they don't ally people, so the one man clan thing won't work.
10-02-2014, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 04:36 PM by Sique Bear.)
That's a brutal walk to the portal chamber Undecided Good luck in your new clan man.

Findog Bear
10-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Thanks. I don't use the portal chamber too much so it's not that big of a deal.
10-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Also, is it alright if I hop on mumble every now and then and see if I could join you guys in some pvp adventures or duels, whatever you're doing at the time? Most of the players I want to play with are on early in the day, and get off a couple hours before me. I would still like to have some connection with the clan.
10-02-2014, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 09:31 PM by Sique Bear.)
That's cool

Findog Bear
10-03-2014, 12:29 AM
Sique your my favorite young'n in DFUW, best of luck to ya in VM!
10-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Last Bear <3
10-03-2014, 03:02 PM