Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Albion?
Albion?
anyone check it out:? im in alpha and loving it

[Image: whiskeybear.png]
02-13-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Albion?
I've never liked the idea of playing an MMO if there's gonna be a wipe at some point, but I'm definitely interested in the game. Sucks that it's not coming out until 2016 though.
02-15-2015, 11:23 AM
From what I've seen, looks like it could be great. What's the good and the bad of the game right now?
02-16-2015, 03:09 PM
(02-16-2015 03:09 PM)Smokey Bear Wrote:  From what I've seen, looks like it could be great. What's the good and the bad of the game right now?

everything is similar to original DF. But in Isometric top down click to move format. So if you like mobas/diablo/UO and love df this will be fjun for you.

Guild vs Guild clashes are huge. It's very gear centric. and sort of paper rock scissor philosophy. Plate is weak to magic, Cloth is weak to physical, Leather is sort of well rounded, but low HP. Each different type of weapon or armor offers a different set of craftable skills. I think the concept is awesome, sort of stolen from GW2, but the item has much more importance. Theres a passive and up to 3 actives for weapons. The actives are MOBA style QWERDF buttons. Theres safe zones, which offer way too much easy farming in my opinion. But the pvp zones are where the fun is. Best dungeon is in pvp, and highest tier resources. Crafting is a grind, but well worth. Pvp is fun and engaging. Full loot. Its just a funner quicker version of Darkfall. super polished for alpha.

[Image: whiskeybear.png]
02-19-2015, 10:38 PM