Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Gathering/Crafting Planning
Gathering/Crafting Planning
Yo,

So I was thinking that it would be pretty ideal to create a list of gathering and crafting routes people are planning to take post beta. This could be handy to discover areas to pursue for those who aren't sure and want to be useful in general.

For example
FearBytes: Skinning/Leather

I'm not sure that's what I'll end up with but you get the idea. I can add everyone's input into this from time to time. To create the ultimate list, muhaha.

Regards,
Your humble MASTER OF COIN! Smile

[Image: FEARFLEET.jpg]
12-08-2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Gathering/Crafting Planning
For now I'm going to be working on light armor (primarily cloth) and crafting nature staffs. Come launch I'm happy to keep doing that or work towards something else.

We definitely need to specialize unless we recruit a couple dedicated crafters.
12-09-2015, 08:01 AM
New plan...

For launch I'm going to focus 100% of my crafting efforts on Tomes.

I'll probably gather the cloth and skins up to T3, maybe T4 but then hopefully make enough money to buy the mats and push into T5/T6 early on.

I'll probably also dabble in mounts, but mostly to supplement on own supply more than to turn a profit.

Probably playing tank on launch if we need it. That or healer. But it seems like the heavy is going to be best for leading 5v5s, healer certainly won't be. So unless some one else wants to shot-call 5s (they should be heavy or maybe Scythe or Cursed) I'll level tank.
12-16-2015, 08:27 PM
New new new new plan.

I'll still test out heavy more in beta but... I'm not sure my heart will be in it. I never play tanks or front-line characters in games. Always support/healer/archer archetype. So I'm leaning more towards War Bow.

Will still probably craft tomes on launch. Or maybe bows...
12-17-2015, 10:33 PM