Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Alliance & Scare Bear Members
Alliance & Scare Bear Members
Quick forum post before I head to bed.

What are your guys honest opinions on the Alliance? I have been having a great time fighting with Shadowplay, but I know Audemars can be critical at times. I think part of it comes from us being the new kids and them having played a number of games together so it is easier for them to focus on our play and figure out whether or not they want to play with us as time goes on.

Anyways, I just want to have an honest discussion about it. I don't want to drag everyone into an alliance that we don't enjoy.

Also, we lost Shadowboxer and Bohannon tonight Sad Shadowboxer said he isn't really feeling Albion and Bohannon wanted to move on to a bigger guild that can provide him with endless farms.

Any ideas on how to kick up recruitment? That or we could talk to Shadowplay about merging in, but that's only if we want to give up our identity. I'm not super opposed to it but I kind of like the idea of being autonomous but part of an alliance.
12-11-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: Alliance & Scare Bear Members
I like how the alliance is really organized. I enjoyed pvping with them (even though the night was an overall loss). I think you taking lead Ciez is a step in the right direction. We could all try to find one person to try out/recruit for now and see how that goes? We really only need a few more people for now. If everyone wants to merge I'm ok with that too. But I think we should give SB a shot for a little bit longer.

Findog Bear
12-11-2015, 02:15 AM
Thanks Findog, hopefully we haven't seemed to scrubby to them. We are all pretty new to Albion and they have been playing for a while it seems.

I'll see what I can find out from Audemars and work on recruitment. If we could get to like.. 15 or 20 active and reliable members I think we would be good. Trying to solo farm as a healer is just... Not possible.
12-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Overall they are organized and seem to listen to other group members suggestions. Not to say I wasn't called out a few times when I ran with them due to things Smile

Example,
We were trying not to zerg dot and looking for pvp, we rolled into 2 which appeared on the map (we are all now dotted and they can see us, we can also see they only have 2 players) we must rush and kill them before they blitz it. I dashed in and heard screaming to stop. He was thinking we were rolling into a giant zerg or something in a solo dungeon.. after we killed them people were saying running in and getting on them quickly was the correct choice and we should continue to react as I did when seeing and knowing only 2 were there.

TLDR Feary is the best.

[Image: FEARFLEET.jpg]
12-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Also, that sucks that we lost members. I didn't know them well but they seemed pretty cool and very helpful. Will be a significant loss when we roll into live, as they were all over harvesting/crafting/building up the guild island.

[Image: FEARFLEET.jpg]
12-11-2015, 02:38 PM