Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

beta
beta
is the beta available on android? my computer is torn apart right now i have some new parts on the way. and i really wanted to check out the game and how it works on my tablet

GRIM BEAR
12-13-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: beta
ps i just bought it what server or alliance etc are we in idk if there is any but i just want to make sure before i start playing

GRIM BEAR
12-13-2015, 01:22 PM
yeah we got the Scare Bears guild going and we're in an alliance. I personally don't think the game is great on mobile (at the moment), but it's probably worth buying anyway because you'll get in-game gold and some other stuff on launch.
12-13-2015, 01:34 PM
im on my laptop now it is alright the laptop is like 10 years old so its not the best but it works. do we keep our chars on launch or is it a total wipe?

GRIM BEAR
12-13-2015, 05:39 PM
Total wipe on launch but there is plenty to test out until then.

We are based out of Queensmarket in game but where you start hardly matters, you can fast travel to queens pretty early on.
12-13-2015, 06:22 PM
alright sweet im not going to be palying to much this week i want to wait until i get my computer back together... this laptop is awful but so far the game seems pretty fuckin sweet... i like it a lot so far im only in t3 armor and weps

GRIM BEAR
12-13-2015, 06:44 PM
im in queens market can some one add me to the guild ign is GrimBear

GRIM BEAR
12-14-2015, 08:41 AM
I think you need to be online to receive the invite. Haven't tried yet, but I believe that is the case.

[Image: FEARFLEET.jpg]
12-14-2015, 03:08 PM
Message me "Findog" when you are in game and ill invite you

Findog Bear
12-17-2015, 10:44 AM