Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

gear and weapons
gear and weapons
what seems to be the more solid combos im not sure what i want to do yet right now im running around in medium and a bow

GRIM BEAR
12-13-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: gear and weapons
im also liking a plate chest cloth hat and boots fire staff and shield

GRIM BEAR
12-14-2015, 08:42 AM
What do you like about the cloth hat and boots?

From what we have discovered, is that the light/medium/heavy stats are primarily on the chest piece. So if you want more damage, light chest, if you want to take more damage, heavy, and if you want to be middle of the road, medium.

Cloth/Leather/Plate determines the resistance profiles. E.g, plate has the highest physical protection.

It's quite strange currently that you start with say Heavy plate, then you progress to heavy leather, then heavy cloth. I believe they will be changing it to stay within the same gear type. Such as Light cloth, medium cloth, heavy cloth. etc.

Depending on your reasoning for the light head and feet, primarily speaking spells. I would take a gander at medium head and look at the tier5/4.2 and higher spells that are available. There is a spell called defenseless rush which is really boss. Great for pvp, chasing people down, or getting away. From what I've been able to gather on the light and heavy helms, they don't have anything that great. Maybe heavy which has the mega resistance increase ability. Light does have the high damage ability, but it looks to be primarily a PVE ability. As it roots/makes you very slow while its active, in pvp that means you will die shortly.

[Image: FEARFLEET.jpg]
12-14-2015, 03:15 PM
what would be a good scythe build?

GRIM BEAR
12-15-2015, 02:02 AM