Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Who there
Who there
Where you homies been?

What's the plan for launch?

[Image: FEARFLEET.jpg]
01-05-2016, 03:31 AM
RE: Who there
Been busy with the holidays but also I've been bored with most games and Albion is not something I want to grind with the wipe coming soon.

Findog Bear
01-05-2016, 01:06 PM
I was out of town for the holidays but also I was little disappointed to see that launch is getting pushed back like 6 months or something crazy?
01-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Yea its kinda a bummer. I've just been playing HOTS here and there.

Findog Bear
01-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Been playing CoH2 again since there are weekly ESL 1v1 tournies, a 2v2 tourney and a 4v4 tourney running in the next few months.

Definitely still have my eye on Albion. I'd rather them push back the launch to add good features than rush things and flop.

I'd play here and there when possible, perhaps. Or if they're going to wipe I'd play after the wipe. But until then... real life (got a promotion at work) and COH 2 has my attention for the most part.
01-10-2016, 04:12 PM
yeah I hear you. I'd rather them take their time and get it right as well. It's just disappointing cause I was hoping to play for a couple months to learn the game and then move right into launch. Now it feels kind of pointless cause who knows when it's going to come out and who knows what they're gonna change.
01-11-2016, 07:45 PM