Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

This game is good it makes me kill my friends
This game is good it makes me kill my friends
This game is awesome!

I like dota 2 though and it helped me learn carries more. I play with a friend that wont play anyone but witchslayer, and I try to tell him to play other chars but he doesn't change. I don't know what to do about it. I tell him to step up and if he doesn't he needs to eat some bran.

I can't believe this guy always plays 1 char, then gripes when we get outpicked. I want to run in front of a train.

On other news I'm getting pretty snazy at doing cookie-cutter carries.

Smile

Larm
05-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Fat Offline
RE: This game is good it makes me kill my friends
Playing Witchslayer is playing HoN, with 2 extra servings of bran!

He really is a beast though. Very fun, can lane anywhere, can support/ganker/initiator. 2 CC's, strong lane presence and good damage/harass.

Pass the bran please.
05-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Yeah he does good.

His ulti rocks, in DOTA 2 it's a zap thing and he's called lion.

I find it funny like after you try out the easy carries, and you go back to playing support how agressive one can be. I like pollywog/shadowshaman, and hot damn I can get a 4 kill Wink

I need to find the equivalent of ursa ( dota 2 ) == ??? hon. I know that bloodseeker = that winged bat in hon..
05-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Fat Offline
Closest thing to ursa is probably either silhouette or berserker.
05-09-2012, 05:09 PM
they have one guy called "lycan" and he turns into a werewolf, or he can summon two wolves. I've p0wned with him too.

I get about 14-18 kills a game. Smile

DOTA 2 has no concede option
05-09-2012, 05:10 PM
i believe thats war beast in hon Smile. lol
05-09-2012, 07:36 PM
(05-09-2012 12:36 PM)larmarkan Wrote:  I need to find the equivalent of ursa ( dota 2 ) == ??? hon. I know that bloodseeker = that winged bat in hon..

The closest you are going to get to Ursa in hon is Silhouette. Ranged hero that looks like a ninja. She takes a good deal more skill than Ursa though.

MadPsycho: HoN Flex Player
05-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Ok I tried hag ie queen of pain, and wow. I could do a lot of offense, got 11 kills, close to what i get with ursa. The blinking and chasing was awesome. Had guys raging in game.

HAG/QOP also had very very fast hitting,so I could farm like extremely easier then compared with Thunderbringer/Zeus
05-16-2012, 12:10 PM