Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

New forum users? Are they real?
New forum users? Are they real?
I've noticed some new users being created are they yours Ciez?

Findog Bear
09-24-2014, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 01:00 AM by Findog Bear.)
RE: New forum users? Are they real?
It looks like your account is creating them I'm going to take away your admin rights for now until you make a stronger password or confirm you made these accounts.

Findog Bear
09-24-2014, 01:14 AM
Oh sorry Findog. Yes these are all real people. They're all part of the Scare Bears clan in AA. We found a group of friends that have been playing MMOs together for many years. They're all really chill, mature, nice, skilled etc. We figured it might help to use the forums to keep in touch with everything going on in AA land, if that's okay with you and such.
09-24-2014, 02:05 AM
Crap sorry man. It looked like fake users because of the rate at which you set people up and none of the users had logged in or posted. I'll restore all your privileges. I thought a bot guessed your password.

Feel free to do whatever you like with the site. The new users were removed so you will have to add them again. Again sorry about that.

Findog Bear
09-24-2014, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 08:30 AM by Findog Bear.)
Haha, it's all good man. I should have made a post or PM'd you or something about it. I'll go ahead and set people back up as I with them.
09-24-2014, 09:41 AM