Username:  
Password:     
Register Help Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Introduction Thread
Introduction Thread
I thought it might be a good idea to have a little introduction thread of sorts so that we can all get to know each other a little bit better. You can post anything you want here I guess, but preferably just a little about yourself, your gaming history and what you're most interested about in AA.

Guess I'll go first.

I've been playing games under the alias "CieZ" for years and years now - you guys can call me Joe if you want. I came up with it while playing AoE 1 on the MSN Gaming Zone (yes I'm that old) and it has stuck with me ever since. As far as MMOs go I've played EQ1, EQ2, GW1, GW2, Rift(very little), Neverwinter(very little), EVE(very little), Darkfall Online, Darkfall Unholy Wars, oh and of course WoW.

My three internet claims to fame, or whatever you'd want to call them would be:
-I used to play DoTA (wc3:tft version) with Flullfnstuff and Hannah_Montana's team.
-Me and Valhryn were rank 1 2v2 in on our battlegroup in season 9. (245-21 or so)
-I was/am one of the best Company of Heroes 2 players in the world. I actually achieved one of my biggest gaming dreams in that I won money playing CoH 2 - and if you YouTube CieZ you'll probably find casts of me playing in tournaments.

As for AA. I really look forward to the small-scale world PVP (gotta gank them trade packs), 5v5 arena and everything the northern continent has in store.

Anyways, I'll stop stroking my own epeen for now and let everyone else post.
09-24-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Introduction Thread
So intimidating, CieZ. I don't think anyone is posting because you're so successful. Tongue

My name is Pastry and I'm a pretty pretty princess. Although not really, I'm just some weird guy from Louisiana. I've played video games since I was a wee child and have played like every MMO known to man. The ones I spent the most time in, however, would be SWG, WoW, Horizons, SW:TOR, and probably some others that I've blacked out.

My three internet claims-to-fame are:
I was ranked 780,567 in 2v2 in BC with a 1568 rating.
I had a successful YouTube channel with a total of 4 subscribers and 700 total views.
I had a thunderstruck tree in ArcheAge.

I'm just (S)Care Bearing it up in ArcheAge and enjoying the feel of it. I'd like to eventually get my cow to level 50 and my dream is to do the underwater dungeon (and MAYBE be a part of a Kraken raid).
09-26-2014, 03:33 AM
Meh, I thought you guys would find at least the DoTA part to be kinda cool since it seems like most of you play/played DoTA.
09-26-2014, 09:48 AM
I found all of it cool, don't get me wrong. I just don't have anything awesome to post like you do.
09-26-2014, 03:34 PM
I play games that's my intro

GRIM BEAR
09-26-2014, 06:16 PM